Sunday, March 10

Polka Dotted Pen Holder

  I made this little polka dotted tin bucket holder to hang off of the bulletin board this weekend. I had a ton of pine 1x2's from my project with Sandra plus I also got to use my two impulse purchase items-- tin pails from the Target Dollar section and clip pins from Pick your Plum. What do you think? 
Bulletin Board to Creation Central! 

Clips from Pick your Plum. Buckets from  Target.


So nice and tidy! 

Have you ever been sucked into PYP, the Target Dollar Section or found a creative use for scrap lumber? I'd love to hear about it!

I linked up with the Sawdust Showdown, Check out some of the other projects!
I linked with with Show Me What you Got. Awesome projects there!
I linked with Wait 'til your father gets home, cute spring projects ideas there! Go see...
Get Twitter Fan Box Widget