Saturday, February 23

Dining Room Table Choice-- Need Input!

Sorry I have been so quiet lately. You may be asking yourself, "What happened to the built ins, already starting the dining room table?" I have been really busy working on the dining room built-ins project for Sandra and as part of the deal, I can't share anything until she shares it. No complaints since it's a killer deal for me but I know it's hard for those of you who would like to know how it's going. Patience my friend, patience!



 I can say that I have reached the point of having to make a decision on the counter top material. Ideally I would like to use the same counter top on the farmhouse table I will build, later, too. Or is that too matchy? Here is my pinterest board with all of the different farmhouse tables out there. What do you think? Which one is your favorite? Can you guess which one is our favorite?

Click here to view our:  Dining Room Pinterest Board


Enhanced by Zemanta
Get Twitter Fan Box Widget