Thursday, February 21

Course corrections all along the way!

Why is there no such thing as a "simple" DIY project for me? Every. single. time. something goes wrong! I will be posting the link to my project with Sandra soon, but I am so thankful to have her on the journey, that is all I am going to say about that. And no, this is not my toilet, but it's pretty funny isn't it?? 


Wow, what a design FAIL! Perhaps a pocket door was in order?


 Have you ever seen a pocket door install, in action? Sandra from sawdustgirl.com is not just working with me as a coach, she has several other clients. Check out her project with Malisa. I thought I was the only one who encountered road blocks incessantly throughout my DIY projects. Thanks ladies for letting me know that I am not alone!

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed the public toilet stalls are getting smaller and smaller :( Cute insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind the toilet seat through the door, how would you get out of this room?

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Can She Do It? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Spam WILL be deleted.

Get Twitter Fan Box Widget